Friday, May 31, 2013
It's not uncommon for businesses to outsource back office support services. This is where all of the non-core business tasks, such as administrative tasks, will be handled by the outsourced company. It's an alternative to hiring full-time staff to handle these jobs in-house.
There are many advantages to outsourcing back office support. Here are four of them.
1. It allows the business to focus on its mission. This is especially true if the business is small, where often the principles have to perform routine, administrative tasks. Outsourcing these tasks allows the business leaders to focus on what's important: generating revenue and sales growth for the company.
2. It will save money. Hiring a full time staff is no inexpensive matter. Remember, businesses not only compete for customers, but for employees as well. Businesses that want quality staff will have to attract them with a promising compensation package, which will entail expensive fringe benefits. Outsourcing the back office work saves money because the business won't be paying for benefits such as health care, paid vacation, paid holidays, etc. Further, the business will not need to purchase necessary hardware and rent additional office space.
3. It will save time. Establishing the office space and equipment necessary to support the administrative tasks of the business is time consuming. Once again, this detracts from the overall company mission. Outsourcing the back office tasks to a qualified company will enable the business to move quickly while routine requirements are being handled. This is a necessary advantage in today's competitive marketplace.
4. The business will enjoy quality service. With outsourcing, the company will delegate back office tasks to a company that specializes in such tasks, and most likely has done so for years. That kind of experience and background is invaluable, and will provide a quality solution for the business.
If you're interested in outsourcing back office work, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to discuss your company objectives with you and provide you with professional service.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
In starting a business, there are lots of things that need to be considered, especially when it comes to expenses. More often than not, in small business, the budget is limited. This is why, as much as possible, you want to get the most out of your working capital. Fortunately, you can leave one part of your business to other people at a lower than usual cost, which is the bookkeeping aspect.
The books of the company are very important because it helps you to be in control of your company’s finances. It shows where your money is going and if you’re making a profit. This helps serve as your guide in making major decisions.
Bookkeepingcan be a very tedious job and is actually monotonous to many people. In addition, hiring accounting firms to do that for you can be very costly, especially when you’re just starting out. The good news is, bookkeepingoutsourcing is an option that you can take advantage of at a much lower hourly rate.
What will you get in choosing to outsource your bookkeeping rather than hiring an in-house bookkeeper?
There are a number of benefits that can be derived from contracting out your bookkeeping, especially for small businesses.
- Improved efficiency is a big factor. Even in a small business, your bookkeeper still has to manage a lot of tasks. When work piles up on your bookkeeper, chances are, you won’t get the accurate report you need by your desired deadline. With outsourcing, the job that you require is accomplished in a shorter time because the freelancers make it their priority to get the work done on time. You can also be sure that the work is accurate because bookkeeping businesses must have the proper training in order to succeed.
- You don’t have to set aside a budget for computer software updates and maintenance anymore. Also, you don’t have to pay for additional training for your staff for these updates; thus, labor, training and maintenance costs can be minimized.
- This option helps you save time and effort. You don’t have to undergo screening of bookkeeping applicants anymore along with all the processes of hiring and paying an employee. You can use this extra time to manage other aspects of your business.
Bookkeepingoutsourcing is indeed a big help to small businesses. Your working capital is maximized; therefore, there is more room for opportunity for your company’s growth.
There is more time to focus on the other aspects of the business, allowing you to improve its quality. It also provides more efficient service at a lower cost for labor, maintenance and training.
For a free Imagine consultation, or to learn more about our services, please contact us at 813-440-2741 or info@ImagineSolutionsGroup.com