Cheese Enchilada Lasagna
- GF Cream of Chicken Soup 8oz
- Sour Cream 8oz
- Chopped Green Chilies 4oz
- Mexican Melting Cheese - one wheel
- Mexican Crumble Cheese - one wheel, crumbled
- White Corn Tortillas
- Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese - 1 bag
- Put Soup, sour cream, green chilies and half of the melting cheese in a pot on the stove and warm it up.
- in 9x13 pan spread a spoonful of the mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- lay out corn tortillas across the pan, top with the crumbling cheese and sauce.
- continue layering till you reach the top of the pan.
- spread the monterey jack cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 till bubbly and Enjoy! To add some protein to the meal, ad some shredded chicken to the sauce mix.
Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- 1lb cooked chicken- cubed
- 1 package cubed ham
- 1 can of GF Cream of Chicken Soup 8oz
- 6 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 6 slices of Havarti Cheese
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- GF Stuffing Mix or GF Bread Crumbs
- mix chicken, ham and soup in casserole dish
- top with cheese, alternating slices of cheese, cover entire bottom.
- mix stuffing and butter together and top the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-40 mins or until bubbly.
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much my co-workers, family, friends and I do.